|More art to come.|
Kiriban at 30,000 pageviews (digital prize pack)
Currently Open ($ or )
So now that dA has pretty much permitted "unlawful theft" of others art, here's some rules about my art:
1. I only permit usage of any of my FC's or OC's in fan art, contest submissions, collabs, art trades, requests or when I permit others to do so.
2. If you'd like to feature an OC or FC of mine, you need only ask. I will permit you use them for all art EXCEPT:
-mature content pics (except for zombification)
-hate art (anti-fandom, anti-religious, etc.)
3. I will not permit tracing of my art,
but if you ask, I can provide you a free custom base to assist you with bettering yourself artistically.
4. If you don't ask my permission, all I ask is that you be decent enough to give credit if you trace one of my characters.
5. I'm not in to hounding down art thieves, but if you need help bettering your art, I can offer help and encouragement so you can do better.
My big rule for Art Thieves:
Show your true talent and never be ashamed. All artists don't start off as professionals or with a golden, magical paintbrush in their hands, they started off drawing stick figures, but got better with time and practice. Sure it's not easy to have the patience to try and learn, but you'd be surprised what you can discover and accomplish just by trying out a form of art. There are so many art forms out there to try and....who knows, you may be good at making fancy cookies, or making cute jewelry, you just have to try.